Large, global professional services organization lacked consistency and alignment in technology sourcing and platforms across multiple countries.
Conduct an assessment based on people, process, and technology to identify opportunities for savings, opportunities for increased delivery efficiency, and opportunities for to increase talent fungibility.
- Led team of 10+technical and 25+business resources.
- Conducted analysis using provided IT assessment methodology.
- Heavy focus on technology infrastructure alignment.
- Heavy focus on consolidation from data centers and shift to cloud.
- Development plan ratified by board.
- Led to global implementation of Salesforce and Workday across all major network firm countries.
- Selected Microsoft and Amazon as cloud providers at strong discounts.
- Gained approval to apply development framework from above example across all network firms.
- Total immediate savings in excess $15M with expected savings in excess of $100M once the platform was adopted.