The Health Solutions IT department suffered from several criticisms from internal customers as well as other IT departments within the organization. Internal customers were experiencing long wait times, lack of problem resolution with trouble tickets entered (multiple tickets per problem), no well-defined service levels to set expectations for work performance, etc. Corporate IT was frustrated with Health Solutions’ inability to conform to PMO requirements and standards. Additionally, morale and communication was low within the group.
Formulated and implemented IT Governance structure and processes
- Help Desk technology and process optimization
- SDLC implementation
- Annual performance review process implementation for IT department (quarterly checkpoints, peer reviews, annual reviews)
- Consistent, predictable, successful resolution of trouble tickets within well-defined SLA terms, improving IT’s NPS within the company and completely eliminating overtime costs for helpdesk resources
- Adherence to corporate IT PMO requirements for custom app development, report delivery, etc., improving relationships within corporate leadership and driving higher efficiencies and delivery performance to corporate IT.
- Open, constructive communication both across and up and down the Health Solutions IT team, improving morale and retention of high performing resources.