Powered by leading technology tools and partners
REMOVE THE GUESS WORK
Analytics on Demand across the Business
Optimization occurs when business outcomes are based on analytics and thoughtful decision making.
Everyone has apps that can add/update/delete data. Nexus provides the next level of user enablement with embedded analytics for better decision making and enhanced customer support.
Speed to value
Provide new capabilities to your people in weeks instead of months or years. Leverage reusable software development and secure data pipelines to jump-start app implementations.
Focus on business outcomes by leveraging your enterprise-wide data to optimize operations, lower cost, and increase turn-around times of crucial business processes.
Put your data under professional management with a strong data governance program.
NexusOne and Cloudera
NexusOne allows organizations to leverage CDP solutions without the need to hire and retain a staff of experts to run and maintain the system. Our outsourced approach allows you to focus on developing actionable intelligence while we focus on the operation and support of the infrastructure.
- Cost savings: Ditch the outdated hardware and embrace the cloud, saving on upfront costs and maintenance expenses.
- Scalability: On-demand scalability means you can easily adapt to changing business needs and never worry about capacity limitations again.
- Flexibility: Data access from anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
- Security: Nexus is undergoing a SOC 2 audit by Weaver and Tidwell, L.L.P. which we will make a report available for our customers upon request.
- High Availability: Downtime is a thing of the past. The cloud-based CDP is designed for high availability, ensuring your data is always accessible.
- Integration: Seamlessly integrate your CDP with on-prem systems and other cloud-based services to unleash the full potential of your data.
NexusOne - Better, Faster, and Cheaper
The technology that powers big data and analytics has evolved by leaps and bounds with the wide adoption of the cloud and new open-source technologies. If you have enterprise data infrastructure over 5 years old, there's a good chance it can be modernized to run better, faster, cheaper.
- Cloud Infrastructure Management. Nexus will monitor and manage the cloud infrastructure, such as servers, storage, networking, and other cloud resources.
- System Administration. Nexus will manage and administer system configurations, ensuring system stability, and performing routine system updates and maintenance.
- Security Management. Nexus will implement security measures for the cloud infrastructure, including firewall configuration, intrusion detection, encryption, and compliance with relevant security standards and regulations.
- Performance Monitoring. Nexus will monitor the performance of the cloud infrastructure and applications, identifying and addressing any issues that may impact performance.
- Patch Management. Nexus will implement procedures to ensure that all software and applications are up to date with the latest patches to ensure security and optimal performance, including security vulnerability scanning and remediation.
- Capacity Planning. Nexus will provide analysis to help predict future infrastructure needs based on current usage trends and business growth plans, ensuring system scalability.
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) and Directory Services. Nexus
- Environment and Support Documentation. Nexus will provide and maintain extensive documentation, including a system overview, architecture diagrams, software inventory, network configuration, security protocols, operational procedures, troubleshooting guides, and support contacts for all components.